Are you interested in becoming a yoga teacher? Pursuing a yoga teacher training can be a big decision. There are many things to consider when choosing a training, including cost, time commitment, and location. And if you’re looking to get certified with Yoga Alliance, it’s important to make sure the training you choose is authorized. Here are 10 tips to help you choose the right yoga teacher training for you:
1. Firstly, Make sure the training is authorized with Yoga Alliance and read the schools reviews on the Yoga Alliance website.
2. Secondly, Consider the cost of the yoga training.
3. Thirdly, Consider the time commitment involved.
4. Consider the location of the training.
5. Make sure the training curriculum covers everything you want to learn.
6. Find out about the instructors. Do they have experience teaching? Do they have experience with the type of yoga you want to teach?
7. Ask about supervision and feedback during the training.
8. Ask about post-training support.
9. Get a feel for the overall atmosphere and energy of the training program.
10. Obviously, Trust your gut!
Yoga teacher trainings can vary widely in terms of cost, time commitment, and curriculum – so it’s important to do your research before making a decision. Overall, these 10 tips will help you choose the right yoga teacher training for you and your goals.
Soma Yoga Institute’s Online and In Person Yoga Teacher Trainings
Soma Yoga Institute works hard to ensure transformational Yoga Teacher Training Programs for it’s students both ONLINE and IN PERSON, (at destination locations including gorgeous Costa Rica, Greece, and Hawaii) and at the 200-Hour and 300-Hour levels as well as Continuing Education Credits for Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers.
So, check out our programs to see if they are a perfect match for YOU!
Feel free to REACH OUT with any questions about our programs.